SCI Strategic Plan 2014-2017
Approved by SCI's Board of Directors July 1, 2014.
1. Develop an organizational structure for the international solar cooking sector and communication tools that support collaboration and encourage research.
2. Ensure SCI's financial stability.
3. Ensure SCI-funded field programs become, and remain, sustainable.
4. Create a more impactful way for the solar cooking sector to collect, organize and report information related to the global adoption of solar thermal cooker technology.
5. Increase public and institutional acceptance of solar cooking nationally and internationally through advocacy and outreach.