6th SCI World Conference 2017
At the Muni Seva Ashram
In Goraj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
16-22 January, 2017
Join the most influential people in solar cooking around the world at the 6th SCI World Conference. Hundreds of experts, scientists, executives, innovators, key policymakers, educators, and enthusiasts from more than 25 countries will come together to do transformative work.
Conference topics include refugee/IDP camp solar cooker projects; the solar cooker Performance Evaluation Process; solar food processing; entrepreneurship; advocacy; financing; coalition building; media and communications; scale; micro-finance; industry solar thermal applications; adoption and impact data, analysis, reporting; sustainable field projects; marketing; cross-sector involvement; and energy policy (change).
Forge new partnerships, maximize collaboration, offer best practices, and gather with some of the best minds in the sector at the 6th SCI World Conference.
- Mr. Deepak Gadhia, Muni Seva Ashram, India
- Ms. Julie Greene, Solar Cookers International, USA
- Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan, Jimmy McGilligan Centre for Sustainable Development, India
Organizing Committee (India):
- Dr. Ajay Chandak, PRINCE
- Mr. Ghanshyam Lukhi, Tapi Food Products, Inc.
- Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan, Jimmy McGilligan Centre for Sustainable Development
- Mr. Deepak Gadhia, Muni Seva Ashram
Organizing Committee (USA):
- Ms. Julie Greene, Solar Cookers International
- Ms. Caitlyn Hughes, Solar Cookers International
Additional conference details and deadlines will be published in future editions of the Solar Cookers International Digest email newsletter. Sign up here to receive the SCI Digest.