Watch SCI advocate at the United Nations High-Level Political Forum
SCI's Side Event presentation at the United Nations High-Level Political Forum (HLPF) is now available for you to watch. SCI discussed solar cooking as a cross-cutting solution in the recovery from COVID-19 and a path to achieving the 2030 Agenda of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Your support makes these important advocacy efforts possible which are key for informing and encouraging solar cooking. Thank you!
- Yabei Zhang, World Bank Group
- Dr. Ajay Chandak, SCI Global Advisor
- Rose Bazile, SCI Global Advisor
- David Stillman, Ph.D., Public Private Alliance Foundation
- Asna Towfiq, Clean Cooking Alliance
- Caitlyn Hughes, SCI Executive Director
- Alan Bigelow, Ph.D., SCI Science Director
- Mindy Fox, SCI Special Projects Manager
- Sanu Kaji Shrestha, SCI Global Advisor
Topics included successful examples from all around the world, including Haiti, India, Kenya, and more, with tools and resources to scale the solar cooking movement. Also, don't forget to check out SCI's interactive virtual exhibit here.