SCI at the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) Virtual Event
The Commission on the Status of Women is the principal global intergovernmental body exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women. We are thankful to be able to utilize SCI's connections with the United Nations to amplify your voice and support for solar cooking to such a wide audience.
Special guest speakers include:
- Jessica Lewis, World Health Organization
- Dr. Peg Barratt, SCI Board Member
- Rose Bazile, SCI Global Advisor
- Rocío Maldonado, SCI Global Advisor
- Dr. Mrs. Janak Palta McGilligan, SCI Global Advisor
- Ernestina Williams, SCI Representative to the United Nations
Want to spread the good news of solar cooking? Share this video with a friend.
This event was dedicated in memory of the devoted solar cooking advocate Dar Curtis. The photos show Mr. Dar Curtis (left) and the women in Tanzania he helped support with Solar Cookers International. If you would like to make a gift in honor of Dar’s commitment to solar cooking please click here and type his name in the dedication section. Thank you to those who already have!
Photo credit right: Macedonia Ministry